Any Person/Institute/Society/Trust/Organization could be an AIDMA Member.
Instructions:- Online submission process is compulsory for both.
Online -Fill out the Basic Application form of Membership on our website online and submit.
- Choose your Membership Type.
- Filled properly with required details, upload photo, documents.
- Pay online submission fees.
- Submit online form
Offline – Download the Basic Application form of Membership on our website and E-mail on
- Download the Basic Application form on our website.
- Fill properly with required details.
- Choose the your membership type.
- Attach the necessary documents and photo.
- E mail at
How to open a study center AIDMA
Minimum Requirement to Open AIDMA Institute
Any Person/Institute/Society/Trust/Organization can open Study Center. Choose your category & fill out the basic online Application Form and pay submission fees and submit.
Download the confirmation form on our website aiita.org and filled properly with required documents & Email with your BIO-DATA and Infrastructure of the proposed study center to
- Floor Area minimum 500Sq. Feet or above.
- 1 Classroom
- 1 Computer Lab
- 5 Computers
- Washroom (Ladies/Gents)
- Internet Connectivity
- Clean Water (RO)
- Educational Qualification with One year Diploma in related Course.
- Receptionist – Educational Qualification and related work experience required.
After receiving the confirmation form along with all required documents. Approval Mail will receive on your given Email-id then Pay Study Centre Fee. Payment should be done in favor of “ALL INDIA DIGITAL MARKETING ASSOCIATION” and online A/c Transfer (Form & DD should be sent directly to Secretariat, 18/3, B, Pardeshipura, Near Bhandari Hospital, Indore – 452003 (M.P.) India)
After receiving the following document:
- Photo copy of Institute/Company/Firm Registration. ( if any).
- Rent agreement (If Place is on rent)
- Personal Identification proof
- Passport size photographs
- Residential Proof
- Qualification Certificate Photocopy
- Partnership deep photocopy (if any)
- Rs. 500 Stamp Paper 2 copies for agreement
The authorization will be given after receiving the complete documents
After signing the agreement and completing the documentation process. The entire Technical and Marketing support required for establishing the study center will be provided by AIDMA. A Start-up kit will send to you for opening your new center.
Francis Start-Up Kit
- Authorization Certificate
- Membership Certificate
- Press Card
- Branding & Promotional Material:
- Front Banner and Kites Banner 2. Posters for promotion
- Center Id Card
- Course List with detailed Syllabus.
- Students Prospectus- 50
- Students Leaflets- 100
- Sample Diploma/Certificate & Marksheets
- Exam Form & Statement Sheets
For the development and advertisement of your center, AIDMA Head Office will provide you with guidance. For the initial advertisement of your center’s big main flex, pamphlets will be provided FREE of cost to the study center. AIDMA does not force you to centralize expensive ads, instead, AIDMA asks you to focus more on local newspaper advertisement as students from local 10-15 km area will join your center.